TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective Date: December 01, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, SUCH AS YOUR GRANTS AND WAIVERS OF RIGHTS, THE LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY, YOUR INDEMNITY OF US, AND OUR ARBITRATION OF CERTAIN DISPUTES.
Introduction and Overview
You should read these entire Terms; but here is a partial list of some of the terms that we want to bring to your initial attention. Click on section references for details, which terms and not summaries govern. Capitalized terms have the meanings given to them where defined in these Terms.
• Each time you use the Service, the Terms, and any applicable Additional Terms (defined below), then posted apply (subject to Section 14), so you should check back each time you return for any updates.
• You may only use the Content (defined below) on the Service in connection with your permitted activities on the Service and not in an offline environment or in connection with another site or service. (Section 1 and Section 3). You grant us a broad license to content you submit or post. (Section 2)
• Many types of disputes that may arise in connection with your access to and use of the Service are subject to mandatory arbitration – which includes your waiver of a right to a jury trial and to class action relief. (Section 10)
• We are providing the Service to you on an “as-is” basis, without any warranty of any kind, and our liability to you in connection with your use of the Service is very limited. Many other limitations and disclaimers relate to your use of the Service. (Section 11)
If You Want to Use This Service,
Then carefully read these entire Terms (including all links to details), as they constitute a written agreement between you and us and they affect your legal rights and obligations. The summaries of provisions and section headings are provided for convenience only and shall not limit the full Terms. You must be 13 years of age to use our Service, and if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may use the Service only with involvement of a parent or guardian who agrees to these Terms and to be responsible for your use.
Each time you access and/or use the Service (other than to simply read these Terms), you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms then posted (subject to Section 14). Therefore, do not use the Service if you do not agree. The business realities associated with operating the Service are such that, without the conditions that are set forth in these Terms – such as your grants and waivers of rights, the limitations on our liability, your indemnity of us, and our arbitration ofcertain disputes – we would not make the Service available to you.
- Service Content, Ownership, Limited License, and Rights of Others
- Content. The Service contains a variety of: (i) materials and other items relating to FNAM, and similar items from our licensors and other third parties, including all layout, information, articles, posts, e-mails, text, data, files, images, scripts, designs, graphics, button icons, instructions, illustrations, photographs, audio clips, music, sounds, pictures, videos, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, interactive features, the “look and feel” of the Service, and the compilation, assembly, and arrangement of the materials of the Service and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code); (ii) trademarks, logos, trade names, trade dress, service marks, and trade identities of various parties, including those of FNAM (collectively, “Trademarks”); and (iii) other forms of intellectual property (all of the foregoing, collectively “Content”).
- Ownership. The Service (including past, present, and future versions) and the Content are owned or controlled by FNAM and our licensors and certain other third parties. All right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Service is the property of FNAM or our licensors or certain other third parties, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent and/or other intellectual property and unfair competition rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. FNAM owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content on the Service.
- Limited License. Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms and the Additional Terms, FNAM grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to (i) download and copy (temporary storage only of web site content and streaming audio and/or video files and a single Device download and storage of the mobile app), display, view, use, play the Content on a personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other wireless device, smart TV, set-top-box, or other Internet-enabled device (each, a “Device”), and/or print one copy of the Content (excluding source and object code in raw form or otherwise, and excluding streaming audio and/or video files) as it is displayed to you, in each case for your personal, non-commercial use only, and (ii) to use certain Content that we may from time to time make available on the Service explicitly for you for use as part of your User-Generated Content (defined below) (“FNAM Licensed Elements”), but only for such purposes as may be explicitly stated at the time that the FNAM Licensed Elements are made available on the Service; but we and our licensors and certain other third parties, as the case may be, retain ownership of such FNAM Licensed Elements. The foregoing limited license (i) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, any Content, and (ii) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in FNAM’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. In some instances, we may permit you to have greater access to and use of Content and/or FNAM Licensed Elements, subject to certain Additional Terms.
- Rights of Others. In using the Service, you must respect the intellectual property and other rights of FNAM and others. Your unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability. FNAM respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been infringed by means of an improper posting or distribution of it via the Service, then please see Section 4 and Section 5 below.
- Reservation of All Rights Not Granted As To Content and Service. These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms include only narrow, limited grants of rights to Content and to use and access the Service. No right or license may be construed, under any legal theory, by implication, estoppel, industry custom, or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by FNAM and its licensors and other third parties. Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Service for any purpose is prohibited.
- Content You Submit and Community Usage Rules
- User-Generated Content.
(i) General. FNAM may now or in the future offer users of the Service the opportunity to create, build, post, upload, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise make available on or submit through the Service, or on or in response to our pages or posts on any third party platforms or in connection with any of our promotions by any media or manner, or otherwise submitted to us (e.g., on our Facebook or other social media pages, in response to our tweets, or by mail) (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, responses, sounds, music, videos, information, content, ratings, reviews, data, questions, suggestions, personally identifiable information, or other information or materials and the ideas contained therein (collectively, but excluding any Content and/orFNAM Licensed Elements included therein, “User-Generated Content”). FNAM may allow you to do this through forums, blogs, message boards, social networking environments, content creation tools, gameplay, social communities, contact us tools, e-mail, and other communications functionality. Subject to the rights and license you grant in these Terms, you retain whatever legally cognizable right, title, and interest that you have in your User-Generated Content and you remain ultimately responsible for it.
(iii) License to FNAM of Your User-Generated Content. Except as otherwise described in any applicable Additional Terms (such as a contest official rules), which specifically govern the submission of your User-Generated Content, you hereby grant to FNAM, and you agree to grant to FNAM, the non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, and cost-free right and license to use, copy, record, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, re-sell, sublicense (through multiple levels), display, publicly perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, translate, make derivative works of, and otherwise use and exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User-Generated Content (and derivative works thereof), for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on or through any means or medium now known or hereafter developed, and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed, and to advertise, market, and promote the same. Without limitation, the granted rights include the right to: (a) configure, host, index, cache, archive, store, digitize, compress, optimize, modify, reformat, edit, adapt, publish in searchable format, and remove such User-Generated Content and combine same with other materials, and (b) use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User-Generated Content for any purposes whatsoever, including developing, producing, and marketing products and/or services. You understand that in exercising such rights metadata, notices and content may be removed or altered, including copyright management information, and you consent thereto and represent and warrant you have all necessary authority to do so. In order to further effect the rights and license that you grant to FNAM to your User-Generated Content, you also hereby grant to FNAM, and agree to grant to FNAM, the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, persona, and likeness in connection with any User-Generated Content, and that of any other person depicted in or otherwise included in your UGC, without any obligation or remuneration to you. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any User-Generated Content, even if it is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. To the extent not waivable, you irrevocably agree not to exercise such rights (if any) in a manner that interferes with any exercise of the granted rights. You understand that you will not receive any fees, sums, consideration, or remuneration for any of the rights granted in this Section2.A(iii).
(iv) FNAM’s Exclusive Right to Manage Our Service. FNAM may, but will not have any obligation to, review, monitor, display, post, store, maintain, accept, or otherwise make use of, any of your User-Generated Content, and FNAM may, in its sole discretion, reject, delete, move, re-format, remove or refuse to post or otherwise make use of User-Generated Content without notice or any liability to you or any third party in connection with our operation of User-Generated Content venues in an appropriate manner. Without limitation, we may do so to address content that comes to our attention that we believe is offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or to enforce the rights of third parties or these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms, including, without limitation, the content restrictions set forth below in the Rules (defined in Section 2.B ). Such User-Generated Content submitted by you or others need not be maintained on the Service by us for any period of time and you will not have the right, once submitted, to access, archive, maintain, or otherwise use such User-Generated Content on the Service or elsewhere, except that California minors have certain rights to have certain content about them that they have themselves posted on the Service prospectively removed from public display.
(v) Representations and Warranties Related to Your User-Generated Content. Each time you submit any User-Generated Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and are the parent or legal guardian, or have all proper consents from the parent or legal guardian, of any minor who is depicted in or contributed to any User-Generated Content you submit, and that, as to that User-Generated Content, (a) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights to the User-Generated Content, or you have a lawful right to submit the User-Generated Content and grant FNAM the rights to it that you are granting by these Terms and any Additional Terms, all without any FNAM obligation to obtain consent of any third party and without creating any obligation or liability of FNAM; (b) the User-Generated Content is accurate; (c) the User-Generated Content does not and, as to FNAM’s permitted uses and exploitation set forth in these Terms, will not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any third party; and (d) the User-Generated Content will not violate these Terms (including the Rules) or any applicable Additional Terms, or cause injury or harm to any person.
(vi) Enforcement. FNAM has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights to your User-Generated Content, but you grant us the right to protect and enforce our rights to your User-Generated Content, including by bringing and controlling actions in your name and on your behalf (at FNAM’s cost and expense, to which you hereby consent and irrevocably appoint FNAM as your attorney-in-fact, with the power of substitution and delegation, which appointment is coupled with an interest).
- Community Usage Rules. As a user of the Service, these Community Usage Rules (“Rules”) are here to help you understand the conduct that is expected of members of the Service’s online communities (“Communities”).
(i) Nature of Rules. Your participation in the Communities is subject to all of the Terms, including these Rules:
• Your User-Generated Content. All of your User-Generated Content either must be original with you or you must have all necessary rights in it from third parties in order to permit you to comply with these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms. Your User-Generated Content should not contain any visible logos, phrases, or trademarks that belong to third parties. Do not use any User-Generated Content that belongs to other people and pass it off as your own; this includes any content that you might have found elsewhere on the Internet. If anyone contributes to your User-Generated Content or has any rights to your User-Generated Content, or if anyone appears or is referred to in the User-Generated Content, then you must also have their permission to submit such User-Generated Content to FNAM. (For example, if someone has taken a picture of you and your friend, and you submit that photo to FNAM as your User-Generated Content, then you must obtain your friend’s and the photographer’s permission to do so.)
• Speaking of Photos: No Pictures, Videos, or Images of Anyone Other Than You and Your Friends and Family. If you choose to submit photos to the Service, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, then make sure they are of you or of you and someone you know – and only if you have their express permission to submit it.
• Act Appropriately. All of your Service activities must be venue appropriate, as determined by us. Be respectful of others’ opinions and comments so we can continue to build Communities for everyone to enjoy. If you think your User-Generated Content might offend someone or be embarrassing to someone, then chances are it probably will and it doesn’t belong on the Service. Cursing, harassing, stalking, insulting comments, personal attacks, gossip, and similar actions are prohibited. Your User-Generated Content must not threaten, abuse, or harm others, and it must not include any negative comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or physical handicap. Your User-Generated Content must not be defamatory, slanderous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit. Your User-Generated Content must not exploit children under the age of 18.
• Do Not Use for Commercial or Political Purposes. Your User-Generated Content must not advertise or promote a product or service or other commercial activity, or a politician, public servant, or law.
• Do Not Use to Solicit or Send Unwanted Communications. Do not harvest or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information of others from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited e-mails or other unsolicited communications. Do not solicit personal information from anyone or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes. This also includes not uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• Do Not Use for Inappropriate Purposes. Your User-Generated Content must not promote any infringing, illegal, or other similarly inappropriate activity.
• Be Honest and Do Not Misrepresent Yourself or Your User-Generated Content. Do not impersonate any other person, user, or company, and do not submit User-Generated Content that you believe may be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate, or misleading, or that misrepresents your identity or affiliation with a person or company.
• Others Can See. We hope that you will use the Communities to exchange information and content and have venue appropriate discussions with other members. However, please remember that the Communities are public or semi-public and User-Generated Content that you submit on the Service within a Community may be accessible and viewable by other users. Do not submit personally identifying information (e.g., first and last name together, password, phone number, address, credit card number, medical information, e-mail address, or other personally identifiable information or contact information) on Community spaces and take care when disclosing this type of information to others.
• Don’t Share Other People’s Personal Information. Your User-Generated Content should not reveal another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, credit card number, medical information, financial information, or any other information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual, unless, and in the form and by the method, specifically requested by FNAM (e.g., an e-mail address to send an e-mail invite to a friend).
• Don’t Damage the Service or Anyone’s Computers or Other Devices. Your User-Generated Content must not submit viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, or any other technologies or malicious code that could impact the operation of the Service or any computer or other Device.
If you submit User-Generated Content that FNAM reasonably believes violates these Rules, then we may take any legally available action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion. However, we are not obligated to take any action not required by law. We may require, at any time, proof of the permissions referred to above in a form acceptable to us. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the User-Generated Content in question being removed from the Service.
(ii) Your Interactions With Other Users; Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct or content of any user. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment in your interactions with others (e.g., when you submit any personal or other information) and in all of your other online activities.
C. Alerting Us of Violations. If you discover any content that violates these Terms, then you may report it to us here. For alleged infringements of intellectual property rights, see Section 4 and Section 5, below.
- Service and Content Use Restrictions
- Service Use Restrictions. You agree that you will not: (i) use the Service for any political or commercial purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, and selling products); (ii) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Trademarks; (iii) engage in any activities through or in connection with the Service that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to FNAM; (iv) to the maximum extent not prohibited by applicable law, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, or modify any Service source or object code or any software or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Service; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Service or the proper operation of the Service, or otherwise causes harm to the Service, FNAM, or other users of the Service; (vi) interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, the Content, or the User-Generated Content; (vii) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information about other users of the Service, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users); (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or (ix) otherwise violate these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms. You also agree that you are not under the age of 13.
- Content Use Restrictions. Without limiting the restrictions in Section 1 or in any applicable Additional Terms, you also agree that, in using the Service, you: (i) will not monitor, gather, copy, or distribute the Content (except as may be a result of standard search engine activity or use of a standard browser) on the Service by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind; (ii) will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any such Content (including any images, text, or page layout); (iii) will keep intact all Trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content; (iv) will not use such Content in a manner that suggests an unauthorized association with any of our or our licensors’ products, services, or brands; (v) will not make any modifications to such Content (other than to the extent of your permitted use of the FNAM Licensed Elements, if applicable); (vi) will not copy, modify, reproduce, archive, sell, lease, rent, exchange, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, circulate or transfer to any third party or on any third-party application or website, or otherwise use or exploit such Content in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms or with the prior written consent of an officer of FNAM or, in the case of Content from a licensor, the owner of the Content; and (vii) will not insert any code or product to manipulate such Content in any way that adversely affects any user experience.
- Availability of Service and Content. FNAM may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Service and Content (and any elements and features of them), in whole or in part, for any reason, in FNAM’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
- Procedure For Alleging Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner and believe content on our Service infringes your copyrights, or if you received notice from us that a copyright owner has demanded the take down of your UGC, see the following:
- DMCA Notice. FNAM asks our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond appropriately to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement, as set forth more fully below. In FNAM’s sole discretion, FNAM may remove content that may be infringing on another person’s intellectual property rights with or without notice to the potential infringer. In accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, FNAM has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at FNAM’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
- Request for Removal. If we remove or disable access in response to a DMCA Notice (as defined below), we will make a good faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter-notification. If you own a copyright in a work (or represent such a copyright owner) and believe that your (or such owner’s) copyright in that work has been infringed by an improper posting or distribution of it via the Service, then you may send us a written notice that includes all of the following:
(i) a legend or subject line that says: “DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice”;
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity is located that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please include the URL of the Service on which the material appears);
(iv) your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner (or, if you are not the copyright owner, then your statement must indicate that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed); and
(vii) your electronic or physical signature.
FNAM will only respond to DMCA Notices that it receives by mail, e-mail, or facsimile at the addresses below:
By Mail: 9200 Sunset Blvd PH2
West Hollywood, CA 90069
By E-Mail: email@example.com
It is often difficult to determine if your copyright has been infringed. FNAM may elect to not respond to DMCA Notices that do not substantially comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and FNAM may elect to remove allegedly infringing material that comes to its attention via notices that do not substantially comply with the DMCA.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We may send the information that you provide in your notice to the person who provided the allegedly infringing work. That person may elect to send us a DMCA Counter-Notification.
Without limiting FNAM’s other rights, FNAM may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate a repeat infringer’s access to the Service and any other website owned or operated by FNAM.
- Counter-Notification. If access on the Service to a work that you submitted to FNAM is disabled or the work is removed as a result of a DMCA Notice, and if you believe that the disabled access or removal is the result of mistake or misidentification, then you may send us a DMCA Counter-Notification to the addresses above. Your DMCA Counter-Notification should contain the following information:
(i) a legend or subject line that says: “DMCA Counter-Notification”;
(ii) a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (please include the URL of the Service from which the material was removed or access to it disabled);
(iii) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(iv) your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the username of your account;
(v) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or, if the address is located outside the U.S.A., to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Central District of California), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided DMCA notification to us or an agent of such person; and
(vi) your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If we receive a DMCA Counter-Notification, then we may replace the material that we removed (or stop disabling access to it) in not less than ten (10) and not more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the DMCA Counter-Notification. However, we will not do this if we first receive notice at the addresses above that the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice has filed a lawsuit asking a court for an order restraining the person who provided the material from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Service. You should also be aware that we may forward the Counter-Notification to the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice.
- Procedure For Alleging Infringement of Other Intellectual Property
If you own intellectual property other than copyrights and believe that your intellectual property has been infringed by an improper posting or distribution of it via the Service, then you may send us a written notice to the addresses set forth above that includes all of the following:
(a) a legend or subject line that says: “Intellectual Property Infringement Notice”;
(b) a description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity is located that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please include the URL of the Service on which the material appears);
(d) your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner of the intellectual property, its agent, or the law;
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the intellectual property at issue (or, if you are not the owner, then your statement must indicate that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the intellectual property that is allegedly infringed); and
(g) your electronic or physical signature.
We will act on such notices in our sole discretion. Any user of the Service that fails to respond satisfactorily to FNAM with regard to any such notice is subject to suspension or termination. We may send the information that you provide in your notice to the person who provided the allegedly infringing material.
- Notices, Questions and Customer Service
You agree that: (1) we may give you notices of new, revised or changed terms and other important matters by prominently posting notice on the home page of the Service, or in another reasonable manner; and (2) we may contact you by mail or e-mail sent to the address provided by you. You agree to promptly notify us if you change your e-mail or mailing address. All legal notices to us must be sent to
9200 Sunset Blvd., Suite 804
West Hollywood, CA 90069
If you have a question regarding using the Service, you may contact FNAM Customer Support by sending an e-mail to here. You acknowledge that the provision of customer support is at FNAM’s sole discretion and that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind.
- Links By You To the Service
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to create hyperlinks to the Service, so long as: (a) the links only incorporate text, and do not use any Trademarks, (b) the links and the content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with FNAM or cause any other confusion, and (c) the links and the content on your website do not portray FNAM or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter, and do not contain content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party or are otherwise objectionable to FNAM. FNAM reserves the right to suspend or prohibit linking to the Service for any reason, in its sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you or any third party.
- Third Party Services; Advertisements; Dealings with Third Parties
- Third-Party Content and Sites; Advertisements. The Service may contain or may interact with or otherwise be associated with third party platforms, services, plug-ins, applications, ads, tools and/or other content, and/or links to third-party websites or other services that are not owned, controlled or operated by FNAM (collectively, “Third-Party Services”), including services operated by advertisers, licensors, licensees, e-commerce partners and certain other third parties who may have business relationships with FNAM. This may include the ability to register or sign in to our Services using Facebook Connect or other third party tools, and to post content on third party sites and services using their plug-ins made available on our Services. We may also host our content, apps and tools on Third Party Services. FNAM may have no control over the content, operations, policies, terms, or other elements of Third Party Services, and FNAM does not assume any obligation to review any Third Party Services. FNAM does not necessarily endorse, approve, or sponsor any Third Party Services, or any third-party content, advertising, information, materials, products, services, or other items. Furthermore, FNAM is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such Third Party Services. Some Third Party Services may impose fees for access to their resources through our Service and/or your Account and you are responsible for all such fees. Finally, we will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these Third Party Services. Any activities you engage in connection with any of the same are subject to the privacy and other policies, terms and conditions of use and/or sale, and rules issued by the operator of the Third Party Services. FNAM disclaims all liability in connection therewith.
You hereby grant FNAM an irrevocable perpetual license to use, reproduce, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, display, copy, transmit or otherwise use in any way, commercially or otherwise, any material that you post to any social networking site or other Third Party Service in connection with us or our Service.
- MESSAGING Features
E-Mail Messages: You may cancel or modify the e-mail informational and/or marketing communications you receive from us by following the instructions contained within our e-mails. This will not affect subsequent subscriptions and if your opt-out is limited to certain types of e-mails the opt-out will be so limited. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our Service, such as administrative and service announcements and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Certain portions of this Section 10 are deemed to be a “written agreement to arbitrate” pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act. You and FNAM agree that we intend that this Section 10 satisfies the “writing” requirement of the Federal Arbitration Act. This Section 10 can only be amended by mutual agreement.
- First – Try to Resolve Disputes and Excluded Disputes. If any controversy, allegation, or claim arises out of or relates to the Site, the Content, your User-Generated Content, these Terms, or any Additional Terms, whether heretofore or hereafter arising (collectively, “Dispute”), or to any of FNAM’s actual or alleged intellectual property rights (an “Excluded Dispute”), then you and we agree to send a written notice to the other providing a reasonable description of the Dispute or Excluded Dispute, along with a proposed resolution of it. Our notice to you will be sent to you based on the most recent contact information that you provide us. But if no such information exists or if such information is not current, then we have no obligation under this Section 10.A. Your notice to us must be sent to: Foundation for a National Aids Monument, 9200 Sunset Blvd. PH2, West Hollywood, CA 90069 c/o Mark Lehman, Esq. For a period of sixty (60) days from the date of receipt of notice from the other party, FNAM and you will engage in a dialogue in order to attempt to resolve the Dispute or Excluded Dispute, though nothing will require either you or FNAM to resolve the Dispute or Excluded Dispute on terms with respect to which you and FNAM, in each of our sole discretion, are not comfortable.
- Binding Arbitration. If we cannot resolve a Dispute as set forth in Section 10.A (or agree to arbitration in writing with respect to an Excluded Dispute) within sixty (60) days of receipt of the notice, then ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING BETWEEN YOU AND FNAM (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, REGULATION, ORDINANCE, TORT – INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO FRAUD, ANY OTHER INTENTIONAL TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE – COMMON LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION, RESPONDEAT SUPERIOR, AGENCY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY), WHETHER ARISING BEFORE OR AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THESE TERMS, MUST BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. THIS INCLUDES ANY AND ALL DISPUTES BASED ON ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR ADVERTISING CONNECTED TO THE PROVISION OR USE OF THE SERVICE. The Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), not state law, shall govern the arbitrability of all disputes between FNAM and you regarding these Terms (and any Additional Terms) and the Service. FNAM and you agree, however, that California or federal law shall apply to and govern, as appropriate, any and all claims or causes of action, remedies, and damages arising between you and FNAM regarding these Terms and the Service, whether arising or stated in contract, statute, common law, or any other legal theory, without regard to California’s choice of law principles that might apply other states’ laws.
Dispute will be resolved solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the then-current commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). If a party properly submits the Dispute to the AAA for formal arbitration and the AAA is unwilling to get a hearing then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. (“JAMS”) using JAMS’ streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, or by any other arbitration administration service that you and an officer or legal representative of FNAM consent to in writing. If an in-person arbitration hearing is required, then it will be conducted in the “metropolitan statistical area” (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau) where you are a resident at the time the Dispute is submitted to arbitration. You and we will pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees and other costs in accordance with the applicable arbitration rules; but if applicable arbitration rules or laws require FNAM to pay a greater portion or all of such fees and costs in order for this Section 10 to be enforceable, then FNAM will have the right to elect to pay the fees and costs and proceed to arbitration. The arbitrator will apply applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and any Additional Terms, will be bound by these Terms and any Additional Terms, will determine any Dispute according to the applicable law and facts based upon the record and no other basis, and will issue a reasoned award only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration and class action waiver provisions are for the court to decide. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms or the Service.
- Limited Time To File Claims. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IF YOU OR WE WANT TO ASSERT A DISPUTE (BUT NOT AN EXCLUDED DISPUTE) AGAINST THE OTHER, THEN YOU OR WE MUST COMMENCE IT (BY DELIVERY OF WRITTEN NOTICE AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 10.A) WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DISPUTE ARISES – OR IT WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- Injunctive Relief. The foregoing provisions of this Section 10 will not apply to any legal action taken by FNAM to seek an injunction or other equitable relief in connection with, any loss, cost, or damage (or any potential loss, cost, or damage) relating to the Site, any Content, your User-Generated Content and/or FNAM’s intellectual property rights (including such FNAM may claim that may be in dispute), FNAM’s operations, and/or FNAM’s products or services.
- No Class Action Matters. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be joined or consolidated with any other arbitrations or other proceedings that involve any claim or controversy of any other party. YOU AND FNAM AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. There shall be no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on any basis involving Disputes brought to a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or other persons or entities similarly situated. But if, for any reason, any court with competent jurisdiction holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement in Section 10.B to arbitrate will not apply and the Dispute must be brought exclusively in court pursuant to Section 10.F. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section 10, any and all issues relating to the scope, interpretation and enforceability of this Section 10.E, including the class action waiver provisions contained herein, are to be decided only by a court of competent jurisdiction, and not by the arbitrator.
- Federal and State Courts in California. Except to the extent that arbitration is required in Section 10.B, and except as to the enforcement of any arbitration decision or award, any action or proceeding relating to any Dispute or Excluded Dispute may only be instituted in state or Federal court California. Accordingly, you and FNAM consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts for such matters.
- Small Claims Matters Are Excluded From Arbitration Requirement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either of us may bring qualifying claim of Disputes (but not Excluded Disputes) in small claims court, subject to Section 10.F.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible by law, FNAM and its direct and indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective employees, directors, members, managers, shareholders, agents, vendors, licensors, licensees, contractors, customers, successors, and assigns (collectively, “FNAM Parties”) hereby disclaim and make no representations, warranties, endorsements, or promises, express or implied, as to:
(a) the Service (including the Content and the User-Generated Content);
(b) the functions, features, or any other elements on, or made accessible through, the Service;
(c) any products, services, or instructions offered or referenced at or linked through the Service;
(d) security associated with the transmission of your User-Generated Content transmitted to FNAM or via the Service;
(e) whether the Service or the servers that make the Service available are free from any harmful components (including viruses, Trojan horses, and other technologies that could adversely impact your Device);
(f) whether the information (including any instructions) on the Service is accurate, complete, correct, adequate, useful, timely, or reliable;
(g) whether any defects to or errors on the Service will be repaired or corrected;
(h) whether the Service will be compatible with any other specific hardware, software or service;
(i) whether your access to the Service will be uninterrupted;
(j) whether the Service will be available at any particular time or location; and
(k) whether your use of the Service is lawful in any particular jurisdiction.
EXCEPT FOR ANY SPECIFIC WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN OR IN ADDITIONAL TERMS PROVIDED BY A FNAM PARTY, FNAM PARTIES HEREBY FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties so the above disclaimers may not apply to the extent such jurisdictions’ laws are applicable, and you may have additional rights.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY FNAM PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, including personal injury or death or for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation loss of profits, that are directly or indirectly related to:
(a) the Service (including the Content and the User-Generated Content);
(b) your use of or inability to use the Service, or the performance of the Service;
(c) any action taken in connection with an investigation by FNAM Parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your access to or use of the Service;
(d) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners or other rights owners;
(e) any errors or omissions in the Service’s technical operation; or
(f) any damage to any user’s computer, hardware, software, modem, or other equipment or technology, including damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line, or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including losses or damages in the form of lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or equipment failure or malfunction.
The foregoing limitations of liability will apply even if any of the foregoing events or circumstances were foreseeable and even if FNAM Parties were advised of or should have known of the possibility of such losses or damages, regardless of whether you bring an action based in contract, negligence, strict liability, or tort (including whether caused, in whole or in part, by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or destruction of the Service).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages of the sort that are described above, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FNAM PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU, FOR ALL POSSIBLE DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS, EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FNAM IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSACTION(S) THAT UNDERLIE THE CLAIM(S); PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THIS PROVISION WILL NOT APPLY IF A COURT OR TRIBUNAL WITH APPLICABLE JURISDICTION FINDS SUCH TO BE UNCONSCIONABLE.
- Waiver of Injunctive or Other Equitable Relief
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IF YOU CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE INCURRED ANY LOSS, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THEN THE LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND INJURIES WILL NOT BE DEEMED IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR TO OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF OF ANY KIND. THIS MEANS THAT, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CLAIM, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN, ANY COURT OR OTHER ACTION THAT MAY INTERFERE WITH OR PREVENT THE DEVELOPMENT OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, APPLICATION, CONTENT, USER-GENERATED CONTENT, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED, LICENSED, USED OR CONTROLLED BY FNAM (INCLUDING YOUR LICENSED USER-GENERATED CONTENT) OR A LICENSOR OF FNAM.
- Updates to Terms.
These Terms (or if applicable Additional Terms), in the form posted at the time of your use of the applicable services to which it applies, shall govern such use (including transactions entered during such use). AS OUR SERVICE EVOLVES, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WE OFFER THE SERVICE MAY PROSPECTIVELY BE MODIFIED AND WE MAY CEASE OFFERING THE SERVICE UNDER THE TERMS OR APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR WHICH THEY WERE PREVIOUSLY OFFERED. ACCORDINGLY, EACH TIME YOU SIGN IN TO OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICE YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A NEW AGREEMENT WITH US ON THE THEN APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY NOTIFY YOU OF NEW TERMS BY POSTING THEM ON THE SERVICE (OR IN ANY OTHER REASONABLE MANNER OF NOTICE WHICH WE ELECT), AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER SUCH NOTICE CONSTITUTES YOUR GOING FORWARD AGREEMENT TO THE NEW TERMS FOR YOUR NEW USE AND TRANSACTIONS. Therefore, you should review the posted Terms and any applicable Additional Terms each time you use the Service (at least prior to each transaction or submission). Any new Terms or Additional Terms will be effective as to new use and transactions as of the time that we post them, or such later date as may be specified in them or in other notice to you. However, the Terms (and any applicable Additional Terms) that applied when you previously used the Service will continue to apply to such prior use and any specific term to which we previously committed to apply those terms (if applicable) (i.e., changes and additions are prospective only) unless mutually agreed. In the event any notice to you of new, revised or additional terms is determined by a tribunal to be insufficient, the prior agreement shall continue until sufficient notice to establish a new agreement occurs. You should frequently check the home page, and the e-mail you associated with your account for notices, all of which you agree are reasonable manners of providing you notice. You can reject any new, revised or additional terms by discontinuing use of the Service and related services.
- General Provisions
- FNAM’s Consent or Approval. As to any provision in these Terms or any Additional Terms that grants FNAM a right of consent or approval, or permits FNAM to exercise a right in its “sole discretion,” FNAM may exercise that right in its sole and absolute discretion. No FNAM consent or approval may be deemed to have been granted by FNAM without being in writing and signed by an officer of FNAM.
- Applicable Law. These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with, and any Dispute and Excluded Dispute will be resolved in accordance with, the laws of the California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions that might apply the laws of another jurisdiction, unless the applicable laws of your jurisdiction of residence require that the laws of such jurisdiction govern, in which case the laws of such jurisdiction are to govern.
- Indemnity. You agree to, and you hereby, defend, indemnify, and hold FNAM Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, investigations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, interest, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that directly or indirectly arise from or are related to any claim, suit, action, demand, or proceeding made or brought against any FNAM Party, or on account of the investigation, defense, or settlement thereof, arising out of or in connection with, whether occurring heretofore or hereafter: (i) your User-Generated Content; (ii) your use of the Service and your activities in connection with the Service; (iii) your breach or alleged breach of these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms; (iv) your violation or alleged violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental or quasi-governmental authorities in connection with your use of the Service or your activities in connection with the Service; (v) information or material transmitted through your Device, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy, or other right of any person or entity; (vi) any misrepresentation made by you; and (vii) FNAM Parties’ use of the information that you submit to us (including your User-Generated Content) (all of the foregoing, “Claims and Losses”). You will cooperate as fully required by FNAM Parties in the defense of any Claim and Losses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FNAM Parties retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay any and all Claims and Losses. FNAM Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims and Losses. You will not settle any Claims and Losses without, in each instance, the prior written consent of an officer of a FNAM Party.
- Operation of Service; Availability of Products and Services; International Issues. FNAM controls and operates the Service from its U.S.-based offices in the U.S.A., and FNAM makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use beyond the U.S.A. If you use the Service from other locations, you are doing so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent local laws apply. The Service may describe products and services that are available only in the U.S.A. (or only parts of it) and are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service and/or the provision of any content, program, service, or other feature described or available on the Service to any person, entity, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service, or other feature that we provide.
- Severability; Interpretation. If any provision of these Terms, or any Additional Terms, is for any reason deemed invalid, unlawful, void, or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms or the Additional Terms, and the invalidity of the provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms or the applicable Additional Terms (which will remain in full force and effect). To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, you agree to waive, and you hereby waive, any applicable statutory and common law that may permit a contract to be construed against its drafter. Wherever the word “including” is used in these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms, the word will be deemed to mean “including, without limitation.” The summaries of provisions and section headings are provided for convenience only and shall not limit the full Terms.
- Assignment. FNAM may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without any notice. These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms may not be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under them, without the prior written consent of an officer of FNAM.
- Complete Agreement; No Waiver. These Terms, and any applicable Additional Terms, reflect our complete agreement regarding the Service and supersede any prior agreements, representations, warranties, assurances or discussion related to the Services. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms, (i) no failure or delay by you or FNAM in exercising any of rights, powers, or remedies under will operate as a waiver of that or any other right, power, or remedy, and (ii) no waiver or modification of any term of these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced.
- California Consumer Rights and Notices.
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Service, and who have posted content or information on the Service, can request that such information be removed from the Service by contacting us at the e-mail or address set forth in Section 6 making such a request, stating that they personally posted such content or information and detailing where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third-parties may have republished the post and archived copies of it may be stored by search engines and others that we do not control.
- Devices and Connectivity.
We do not warrant that the software provided by FNAM to utilize the Service or any other software used in connection with the FNAM Service will be compatible with other third party software nor do we warrant that operation of the Service and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all Devices and other equipment and software, and all internet service provider, mobile service, and other services needed for your access to and use of the Service and you will be responsible for all charges related to them. You further agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the Device for any issues related to the Device and its compatibility with the Service and/or the FNAM software.
By using the Service, you agree that FNAM may change, alter, or modify the settings or configurations on your Device in order to allow for or optimize your use of the Service (e.g., save content, access data, enable services, etc.).
You must be connected to the Internet for the entire time you are using the Service, the cost and provisions of which is your responsibility. The quality of the display of the Content may vary from Device to Device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your Device, your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. FNAM makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your Service experience on your Device or the ability of any Device to access or display the Content. In order to stream or download Content, your equipment must meet certain system requirements, including but not limited to having high-speed Internet access. You may not download or stream Content if you are located outside any designated territory and you will not try to circumvent territory restrictions (such as by using a proxy server). Please review any restrictions regarding simultaneous viewing, that may be posted from time to time and which shall be Additional Terms.
Any issues related to the Service and/or the FNAM software, including any system requirements, are covered and limited by this Agreement. Please refer to the Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties and Limitations of Liability provisions set forth in these Terms.
National Foundation for Aids Monument 2015. All Rights Reserved.